Last Updated: December 14, 2020.
Information We Collect:
Information You Share with Our Wedding Party
We collect information you give directly to us. For instance, we may collect information when you create or join an event, fill out a form, upload files, add photos, comments or other content, participate in interactive features of the Service, participate in a contest or promotion, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information for hosts and guests we may collect include contact information, such as you or your guests’ name, email address, postal address, and phone number, event details, photos, location information, comments, and other information you or your invitees choose to provide us. These lists are illustrative and shall not limit or restrict other information we collect.
Information Our Wedding Party Collects Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer by the web browser while browsing a website that help us to improve our Service and your experience, see which areas and features of our Service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you link or log into your account through a social media site, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Spotify, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information:
We may use information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Service;
- Enable you to invite and share information with your friends, family and other guests;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Send you updates, notifications, technical notices, security alerts and administrative and support messages;
- Respond to your questions, comments, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Our Wedding Party and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide information, advertisements, deals, content or features that match user profiles or interests or that are relevant to your location;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Our Wedding Party is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information:
- With consultants, vendors, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If we receive a request to provide information and we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Our Wedding Party or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share anonymized or aggregated information that does not directly identify you.
When you create an event, certain information about you and your event is publicly available on the public page of the event, including the host names, event date, colors, themes, and welcome messages. In addition, when you post comments, photos or content on the Service with respect to an event, it will be available to other users in accordance with the privacy settings established by the user who created the applicable event page.
You can revoke your cookie consent at any time by clicking this button: Revoke consent
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others:
Our Wedding Party takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Account Information: You may update, correct or delete information from your account at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at hello@OurWeddingParty.com ]. Such deletion will not affect any information or content associated with the event page of another user. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at hello@OurWeddingParty.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Cookies Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- Promotional Communications You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Our Wedding Party by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.